Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My hamster is very lethargic and is breathing heavily. He is…

Customer Question
My hamster is very...

My hamster is very lethargic and is breathing heavily. He is just laying on his side and one of his eyes is close

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your hamster. What is your hamster's name and age?

Bobby and his approximately 3 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bobby?

He was fine this morning all of the sudden he's behavior changed

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Pet
3/18/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 3 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?