Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I want to know if a silver fox rabbit can have chocklet.

I want to know...

I want to know if a silver fox rabbit can have chocklet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the silver fox?

Nothing I just want to know if it will harm him

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the silver fox seem to hurt?

No where

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No, the only thing wrong is his nails keep coming out.

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the silver fox eating normally?

Yes all day long

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the silver fox having trouble peeing or pooing?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the silver fox behaving differently?

He`s not he loves running around my legs and following me all over the house

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the silver fox's name and age?

Mystro a little over a year

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Mystro?

He`s a year and two month

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mystro?

No,he has plenty of enegry

2/16/2018
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to assist you.

Animals cannot have any chocolate. It is toxic to animals and it can cause seizures, coma, or death if an animal get chocolate. The Toxic substance in chocolate is Theobromine and is highly toxic depending on the amount ingested. Some chocolates are worse than others which means you have to be more cautious if accidently ingested.

Please hit reply to discuss this information.

Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Joan