Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Well are you firmilure with chinchilla's? Well I've done a…

Customer Question
Well are you firmilure...

Well are you firmilure with chinchilla's?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the chinchilla?

Well I've done a lot of research and was wondering since she is not a year old yet that it is normal for her teeth to be white?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the chinchilla seem to hurt?

No where

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

Well chinchillas with healthy teeth tend to be either orange or orange-red. I'm just wondering if its normal for her to have white teeth or not.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the chinchilla eating normally?

Yea

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the chinchilla having trouble peeing or pooing?

Nope

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the chinchilla behaving differently?

It's not really effecting her, at least right now cause if her teeth is white as in unhealthy it could lead to bad dental

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the chinchilla's name?

Missy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Missy?

Um not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Pet
2/15/2018
Pet Specialist: Scott Perry, Veterinarian replied 4 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a small animal and pocket pet veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you want to know if Missy's white teeth are a sign of something being wrong with her. Is that a correct summary of your question?

Hello. It is Dr. Perry again. I am checking to see if you are still connected?

Dr. Andy, Medical Director