Pet

Get Pet Questions Answered by Pet Experts

Pet

I think my dog has a bad tooth i try to look in her mouth…

Customer Question
I think my dog...

I think my dog has a bad tooth i try to look in her mouth she yelps she is 13 yrs golden retriever

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your dog?

Yelps when rubbing the right side of snout

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your dog seem to hurt?

In her mouth

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

She wont let me look

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is your dog eating normally?

Didnt eat this morning ate when i got home from work

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. The Expert will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name?

Tapanga

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Pet
2/6/2018
Pet Specialist: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 19 days ago
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian

Hi, my name is***** am sorry to hear Tapanga seems to be in pain. I recommend getting her to the vet as soon as possible so they can give her pain medication and possibly antibiotics.

Pet Specialist: Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian replied 17 days ago

Hi, how is Tapanga doing? I hope she is not still in pain. Also, if you found my services to be helpful, I would greatly appreciate a 5-star rating and if not, I would be happy to clarify or answer any further questions until you are satisfied.

Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel
Dr. Rachel, Veterinarian