Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My Moises ears are falling apart. Mouse. His ears are

Customer Question
My Moises ears are...

My Moises ears are falling apart

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Mouse

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the mouse?

His ears are falling apart and he seems itchy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the mouse seem to hurt?

His ears

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the mouse's name and age?

Ratatouille and I think he might be about a year or two

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ratatouille?

He’s also itchy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pet
1/18/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?