Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I need to get his beak and nails trimmed. Trim beak and

I need to get...

I need to get his beak and nails trimmed

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?

Trim beak and nails

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

Nowhere

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the bird eating normally?

Yes

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No appetite problems. Is the bird having trouble peeing or pooing?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious problems there. How is the bird behaving differently?

Normal

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the bird's name and age?

Rojo 17 yrs

Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share your city and state so that I may find a veterinarian to perform these services for you?

Las Cruces New Mexico

Here are two veterinary locations in your area that service the needs of avians:

1) https://jornadaveterinaryclinic.com
2) http://eastlohmanveterinaryclinic.com

I hope this information has been helpful. I will be standing by if you have other questions. Let me know if I can help further. Also, before signing off today, please take the time to use the star rating system at the top of the page to leave a rating for me (bottom of the page if using the app). A 5-star rating is appreciated as top notch answers are my focus. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply so that I may help until you’ve received the assistance you need. Until you issue a rating, the website will not compensate me for helping you. You will still be able to chat with me even after issuing a rating at no further charge on this thread.

I will also check in with you over the next few days to be sure you don’t need any additional assistance. If you would like to request me in the future for pet-related questions, you can do so by accessing this page: http://www.justanswer.com/pet/expert-pitrottmommy/?rpt=3800

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

PitRottMommy