Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

MY PET RACOON ....Rafiki.....is 11years old...i havehadhim…

HI ***** RACOON...

HI ***** RACOON ....Rafiki.....is 11years old...i havehadhim since 1 week old been very healthy now he is having frequent small soft to diarrhea dark brpwn to mustard yellow seem he has to go very soon after eatig...dietis the same for years now he is picky

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sure ... feels you are doing your best. What seems to be the problem with ...?

Did you get the previousmessage

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does ... seem to hurt?

No where itis a stool issue

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about ...?

His food iscat food dried and is high quality i live in ny aand cannot takehim to a vet

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/11/2018
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Hello, JACustomer.

Has Rafiki had any diagnostics performed on his stool thus far?

Can you give me additional information about where he came from originally?

When was he last examined by his vet?

PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse
DrRoyC
Phone call session started