Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Hamster 2.5 years old. Looks to have a bulge stuck in rear…

Customer Question
Hamster 2.5 years old...

Hamster 2.5 years old. Looks to have a bulge stuck in rear end looks to be causing a lot of pain, looking for possible cause and cost

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the hamster's name?

Considering age may be time to put her down

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the hamster?

Meme

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pet
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?