Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My daughters robo hamster is breathing but not moving. Bear,

Customer Question
My daughters robo hamster...

My daughters robo hamster is breathing but not moving.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the hamster. What is the hamster's name and age?

Bear, and from what the pet store said around 6 months.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the hamster's name?

Bear

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Bear?

He was very active last night as usual. Climbing up to the top of his cage. He appears to have had a we bowel movement and bloody nose. He can move his back legs a little but doesn’t open his eyes.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pet
1/4/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share video of what you're seeing?

Has Bear been eating and drinking normally?

Have you been seeing any sneezing or coughing?