Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My kitten bit the nipple off of her bottle about 3 hours ago…

Customer Question
My kitten bit the...

My kitten bit the nipple off of her bottle about 3 hours ago she just had diarrhea with a little bit of blood so im jist worried as i have no money for a vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your kitten?

She was born around the middle of November

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pet
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Is the kitten being weaned yet?
2) If so, what foods are being offered?
3) Has she had any preventive care from your vet?
4) What type of milk are you using for the bottle?