Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My 11 yr old GSD all of the sudden seems hesitant to move(

Customer Question
My 11 yr old...

My 11 yr old GSD all of the sudden seems hesitant to move( he was literally fine at 5 am, almost unwilling to move now, cries when you touch the left side of his head/ neck/ shoulders)

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

German Shepard dog

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the German shepherd dog's name?

There’s no noise,

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the German shepherd dog?

The Dogs name is ***** ***** currently receives chiropractic work and is in CBD oil/ joint supplementation for about 3 years with great success, don’t think this is related

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pet
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you tell me more about why Jett receive chiro work and CBD?

Has he had any history of illness or injury?

Ok
Regular spinal/ joint issues as an aging gsd

No

And the spinal/joint issues that he's had issues with, was this primarily in the back end or front, also?

I unfortunately have just been called into work( I’m a people nurse!!) my apologies!

You're welcome to come back to our discussion at any time if you're needing to head in to work.