Pet

Get Pet Questions Answered by Pet Experts

Pet

My black moor has growth on her side and around her eye it…

Customer Question
My black moor has...

My black moor has white growth on her side and around her eye it almost looks like the eye has burst

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Black moor goldfish

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the goldfish's name and age?

Curly shes nearly 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the goldfish's name?

Curly

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Curly?

I went away on saturday and returned on Wednesday this is when i noticed it but apart from that no

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pet
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Pet Specialist: Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist replied 1 month ago
Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I’m a biologist with over 40 years of experience keeping fish. I’m sorry to hear that Curly is having a problem. There are several possible causes of white growths. Would it be possible to send a picture. If so, you can upload a photo by clicking on the paper clip icon in the tool bar at the top of the space where you type. Instructions will pop up.Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I no longer need advice, she was put to sleep
I am so sorry for your loss of Curly. Thank you for letting me know.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director