Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I live in Ohio, I’m looking online for places where I can…

I live in Ohio, I’m...
I live in Ohio, I’m looking online for places where I can buy REAL snakes or spiders. Every time I look online I either see places that sell toys or places that will ship them to you. I honestly don’t understand how they can “ship” an animal but I guess so. I’m wondering if there are any stores that sell them that I can go into or do you have to buy them online?
12/6/2017
DamienJD

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Your question is appearing in the legal section. There does not appear to be a legal question. If you have one, just let me know and I can see if I can help you. If not, let me know and I can attempt to transfer your question to the appropriate category.

Sorry I don’t think it lets me control what category it goes to, if you could transfer it then I would greatly appreciate it.
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and Have worked with Reptiles and Exotics for over 40 years.

You can check Petco and Petsmart for snakes, other Reptiles and Spiders. They do sell them.

To buy online LLReptile.com ship Live Animals : http://www.lllreptile.com/catalog/101-animals

Big Apple Pet supplies also ship Live animals: http://www.bigappleherp.com/ANIMALS-LIVE-

REPTILES

Please hit reply to discuss buy a Reptile or spider. I am here to assist and addresss your concerns.

Joan

Joan
Joan, Vet Technician