Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

We thought we had lost hour ferret but we just found her out…

Customer Question
We thought we had...

We thought we had lost hour ferret but we just found her out side. we live in Colorado and we think she is suffering from hypothermia and has been bitten by an animal he has no vets that can treat ferrets nearby what should we do???

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Is the ferret bleeding a lot?

She appears to have two small bite marks on her rear hind quarters

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the ferret's name?

Glitter

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Glitter?

She cant really walk she has been out in the cold for the last two days, she is barely moving

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pet
12/6/2017
Pet Specialist: Joan, Vet Technician replied 8 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

I am sorry nobody has resonded to you. Your question was just transferred to me. My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years and have special interest in exotics.

How is Glitter doing?

Do you still need help?

Joan