Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Her right eye is swollen and a film over it. Is there

Customer Question
Her right eye is...

Her right eye is swollen and a white film over it. Is there something I could do. There is not a vet close by. 3 he away and I don't drive. Anything to help her

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Hamster

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the hamster's name and age?

Ginger dwarf hamsters 1 and a half year

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the hamster's name?

Ginger

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Pet
I paid the fee and then lost you
Are you still there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Will you call me(###) ###-####
12/2/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 6 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

A phone call can be arranged, but there is an additional charge. Please let me know how you'd like to continue.

No I do not want a call . I see I already paid you a additional 21.00 dollars and I did not get a answer to my question. How can you do that?
Experts are not responsible for billing. I'll contact customer service for you.