Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My pet rabbit has got lumps on his belly that keep growing…

Customer Question
My pet rabbit has...

My pet rabbit has got lumps on his belly that keep growing in size and has lost weight rapidly now i can see his ribs under his fur

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the Veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the rabbit?

He is still eating and drinking normally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pet
11/21/2017
Pet Specialist: DrRoyC, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
DrRoyC
DrRoyC, Veterinarian
DrRoyC responding to your questions and concerns your rabbit. What is his/her name? How old?
my bunnies name is ***** ***** i have had him since i was 13 and I'm now 16
id prefer to type
can you tell me whats wrong with my bunny