Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Its so sad.. she and her sister were very sick and it

Customer Question
Its so sad.. she...

Its so sad.. she and her sister were very sick and it happened over a week and we just lost her sister today..

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Guinea pig

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

Well the one who passed her name was Patches - she was orange and had a white dot on her head and she was 7 months old. Ud is black and white and looks like a cow and she is 9 months.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the guinea pig's name?

Ud

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ud?

She has just started almost pushing out white discharge, she just lays down and doesn't walk, she will eat if i hold her up and over her bowl as well as hold her to her water bottle. I have tried giving her more vitamin C because i didn't have enough money to go and spend on a vet bills, so I was waiting and she has only been sick for 3 days. Her sister was sick for 7.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pet
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Also she just had blood in her urine.... I just saw this as she was in a blanket and she had peed
11/21/2017
Pet Specialist: Joan, Vet Technician replied 7 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I am sorry to hear abut the loss and UD is ill. I see you would like a Phone call I will send the Premioum service offer. I wanted to ask the white thick you saw come out was it gritty?

Joan

no i don't think so. It soaked into the blanket

Can you tell me the diet you are feeding?

How much Vitamin C do you give a day>

Do you give any fresh veggies?

Is she tooth grinding or squeeling when she urinates?

I have sent the Premium request for a Phone call if you would like it.

Joan