Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My shell is not moving much & I have to force feed her !!!

Customer Question
My shell is not...

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Guinea pig

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the guinea pig. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

Her name is shell & she's 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Shell?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Pet
11/20/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that none of our other Experts have reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?