Pet

Get Pet Questions Answered by Pet Experts

Pet

Siberian hamster. Looks like she was in hibernation? (Don’t

Customer Question
know how long). We’re warming...
Siberian hamster. Looks like she was in hibernation? (Don’t know how long). We’re warming her up and she’s making sort of choking noises. Eyes open. Still breathing. She’s just over a year old. She’s kind of crossing her arms
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The Expert will know what you should do. What is the hamster's name?
Customer: Lilo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lilo?
Customer: Not sure. Her eyes have been open this whole time
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Pet
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
She started sort of curling up on herself? Now I’m not sure i see breathing and she’s going stiff
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is my cell(###) ###-####
11/17/2017
Pet Specialist: Heath Wilkerson,
 replied 1 month ago
Heath Wilkerson

Hi. Dr. W here. I am reading your question now.

Dr. Andy, Medical Director