Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My hamster keeps sharking like he has spasms even if no one…

Customer Question
My hamster keeps sharking...

My hamster keeps sharking like he has spasms even if no one is around and there are no sounds around

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your hamster?

And im not sure but it looks like he is vomiting too

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did your hamster eat anything unusual?

Yeah a bit of cucumber and apple

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the hamster's name and age?

Age around 5 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the hamster's name?

Jack does that matter ?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Jack?

Hmm no he really just shakes a LOT like every second but he is still fridnly and doesnt bite or anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pet
10/3/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share a video of what you're seeing?

no i cant really
i mean he is like you know when there is nothing to be afraid of or anything hapening he looks like he is scared but when i come to play with him he is friendly and comes in my hand and everything
but every second he keep having like a "spasm" like he shakes every second

How long has this been a concern?

How long have you owned him?

wait wtf ?
i just got scammed 128.85$ just right after you took 22$
how can i see how much money this site took from my account ?
there must always be a proof of what money you took and if it was autorized or not ... i need to see it