Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My guinea pig fell from 3 feet.. He is a little over 2 years…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my guinea...

Second opinion] my guinea pig fell from 3 feet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

Frank. He is a little over 2 years old he seemed fine at first, only a slight cut from biting his lip. we iced that and its healing nicely. now when we pick him up from his cage he screams in pain i think

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is Frank bleeding a lot?

Not at all

Veterinarian's Assistant: Phew. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Frank?

He is on the heavy side. possibly 3 pounds and he fell on a tile floor

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Pet
10/3/2017
Pet Specialist: Joan, Vet Technician replied 10 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to assist you.

Is ***** *****mping?

Is he passing normal stool and urine?

If you pet him, does he seem to flinch?

Joan