Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My hedgehog hasn't eaten for almost a week. She is acting…

Customer Question
My hedgehog hasn't eaten...

My hedgehog hasn't eaten for almost a week. She is acting almost lethargic and not herself. She recently traveled with me but her food, water, cage and everything possible stayed the same as normal.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if your hedgehog will be able to digest that. What is the hedgehog's name and age?

Ziva and about 18 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ziva?

She is currently on baby food chicken and turkey because a few months ago she quit eating the hedgie food and mealworms.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
9/22/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

She passed last night.

I am so very sorry to hear.