Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My bird is 4 months old and she aciddentily flew in hot wax,

Customer Question
My bird is 4...

My bird is 4 months old and she aciddentily flew in hot wax

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your bird?

What do I do

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does your bird seem to hurt?

She plays she eats but I don't know if she can go to the bathroom

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. No obvious pain. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the bird's name?

Kiwi

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Kiwi?

No but I have a question is there any medicine she can take

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
9/19/2017
Pet Specialist: August Abbott, CAS, Own Animal Care/Rescue Org replied 11 months ago
August Abbott, CAS
August Abbott, CAS, Own Animal Care/Rescue Org

I'm August Abbott, State Preserve worker; owner of an animal rescue&rehab. Give a few minutes to review & respond. We'll work together on this

How long ago did this happen and which areas of the body were covered? What have you done, if anything, to remove the wax?

What kind of bird?