Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Bunny has arthritis and he's constantly circling around on…

Customer Question
Bunny has arthritis and...

Bunny has arthritis and he's constantly circling around on my bed,

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the bunny?

He's laying on his side kinda showing signs of what my other bunny had. And panacur helped.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the bunny. What is the bunny's name and age?

Hoppy and 7 yes old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Hoppy?

Laying on his side, just syringed him water and critical care

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hoppy?

7 years old

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Pet
He pooped. And ate sugar free pumpkin. Gave simithicone infant gas drops. But still spinning
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
live call
9/15/2017
Pet Specialist: Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist replied 8 months ago
Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Hello and welcome.i apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 40 years of experience raising and showing rabbits.Please look closely at Hoppy. Is his head tilted a little bit to one side?Are his eyes moving back and forth or up and down?Thank you.
Dr. Andy, Medical Director