Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I have a 6-month Chinchilla, But last night after the dust…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a 6-month Chinchilla, But last night after the dust bath, both of his eyes are closed. It looks like something went wrong with his eyes

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the chinchilla's name?

Grey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Grey?

Could you be more specific

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
9/11/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you share pictures of what you're seeing?