Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

Our guineapig is, our guinea pig does not do anything any…

Customer Question
Our guineapig is Veterinarian's...

Our guineapig is

Veterinarian's Assistant: What sort of animal are we talking about?

Our guinea pig does not do anything any more and is just sitting there. I think it is bloated -no more toilet . Is there anything I can do to help him until I can go to the vet tomorrow morning?

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. I'm sorry to hear that. What is the guinea pig's name and age?

Name is ***** ***** unknown We inherited him from another family and he is lovely.

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Sparky?

Maybe 4

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Sparky?

He was absolutely fine this morning and is deteriorating rapidly at the moment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
9/11/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now.

1) Is he still eating and drinking?
2) When did this first begin?