Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My bunny hopped out of my lap and hit his nose and now one…

Customer Question
Hi my bunny hopped...

Hi my bunny hopped out of my lap and hit his nose and now one side of nose is swolled

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bunny's name and age?

Swollen*

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your bunny?

That's all

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
He is five years old
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/3/2017
Pet Specialist: Joan, Vet Technician replied 11 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would love to help with your bunny.

The picture was blurry, but I can see the slight swelling.

If the nose is not bleeding and he is acting normal he should be ok tonight. I do suggest that he be seen by the Vet tomorrow to have the nose checked out to make sure there is no damage and will not cause further issues.

Please hit reply to discuss this information and I will be happy to assist you.

Joan