Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

He was hunched over earlier walking strangely as if there…

Customer Question
He was hunched over...

He was hunched over earlier walking strangely as if there was something wrong with his legs, going in circles, we found him almost unresponsive almost as if he was having a seizure at times. This is a hamster

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the hamster's name and age?

Oreo and we bought him from Petsmart about 2 weeks ago.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the hamster's name?

He is kind of gasping for air too

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the hamster?

My daughter is holding him now and he arched back gasping for air

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Pet
8/2/2017
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am so very sorry to see no one has reached out to help you before now. Can you share video of what you're seeing? Is Oreo eating and drinking well?