Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

I have a guinea pig that is not interested in his vegitables

Customer Question

i have a guinea pig that is not interested in his vegitables like usual and is having trouble walking. Is not fighting with me putting a yringe up to his mouth like usual
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: he ended up getting an absess removed at a vet a couple of days ago. i cannot find a wound on his feet
JA: What is the guinea pig's name and age?
Customer: Cookie 7.5 yrs
JA: What is the guinea pig's name?
Customer: cant lift his head up either
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the guinea pig?
Customer: clear eyes and clear nose
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 2 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) How long have you owned Cookie?
2) What diet is being fed?
3) What medications are being given, if any?
4) What dietary supplements are being used, if any, and how often?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can i get a refund to my question. Since i asked a question at 9:29pm and he died at 10:50 way before an answer was received

I'll contact customer service for you. I'm sorry to hear of your companion's passing. My greatest condolences.