Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My lionhead bunny is weak, breathing very slow and laying on

Customer Question

My lionhead bunny is weak, breathing very slow and laying on his side what can i do
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your lion. What is the lion's name and age?
Customer: His name is ***** ***** he's about 2 months
JA: What is the lion's name?
Customer: Rabbit is name Jay
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Rabbit?
Customer: He had diarrhea for a few days
Category: Pet
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need some advise asap. My bunny is not moving
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 3 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to help you before now. How is Jay at this time? Can you tell me more about the diarrhea? When did this begin?