Get Pet Questions Answered by Pet Experts
My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years. I have read the concerns and I must advise you to have the Rabbit see at the ER Vet asap. Tylenol is toxic in Rabbits and can affect the Liver. Rabbits cannot vomit, so the Vet can flush the system and administera charcoal lavage to bind the toxins in the body. Please have the Rabbit in asap.
He needs to have an IV to flush the system and possible medication to protect the liver agains the effects of the TYlenol. You will also need to watch for him eating and passing pellets. The best solution is to have the Rabbit into the Vet asap Liver damage has been reported with ingestion of Tylenol in Rabbits.
You are welcome, I want to see your little one safe and sound. If I have addressed your concerns, please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars.
How is your Rabbit doing? I wanted to check in and see how he is doing after the toxicity scare.