Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

He was walking, but now he is just standing there looking at

Customer Question

He was walking, but now he is just standing there looking at us. We can't get him to lay down. He was shot with a 9 mm. I don't know how to send a picture to you.
Category: Pet
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

He is, however, fully able to use the limb?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
but he won't lay down. What is your email? Or is there another way to send a picture?

There is an attachment function on the page that should allow you to post pictures and video. You can also use websites like tinypic.com and youtube.com to upload pictures and video respectively. Once this is done, a set of links will appear. You can then post the link back and I can access them.