Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

We just try to administer medicine to my rabbit. He is now

Customer Question

We just try to administer medicine to my rabbit. He is now tilting his head up, not responding, and his mouth is open. Plus I think he has the hiccups
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the rabbit's name and age?
Customer: Tulley and we aren't sure his age. We know he is over 2 (we had him over 2 years)
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tuille?
Customer: We just found out he has cancer and his vet just put him on bay thrilled and plednisone
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 30+ years.When did the head tilt start?What type of cancer does the Rabbit have?Is the Rabbit passing stool?What was the reason for the Baytril and Prednisone?Joan