Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Experience:  40 yrs.: herps, pocket pets, rabbits, poultry, dogs, horses. Biology degree. Vet assistant.
6012901

I have 5 glass cat fish and I can see that one of them is a

Customer Question

Hi I have 5 glass cat fish and I can see that one of them is a little curved. I searched up on google and it said that it has a S shaped spine and I have to euthanise it. What can I do at this time ? It;s 9:49 pm and no pet stores are open right now. thanks
Category: Pet
Expert:  Anna replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this problem in your fish. The supplies you need to euthanize a fish are not sold in pet stores. You'll need to purchase Eugenia (clove oil) at a pharmacy, and will also need some vodka. If you're able to get those things, I will tell you what to do. Let me know if you still need help. Thank you.