Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

S belly has been very warm and he is lethargic 3 days, oops…

Customer Question
His belly has been...

His belly has been very warm and he is lethargic for about 3 days

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Oops sorry...guinea pig a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Maybe I'm confused. I thought you had a problem with a pet. Is that correct?

This page is about Guinea pigs having a fever

Veterinarian's Assistant: It could be an infection. The Veterinarian will know what to do. What is the guinea pig's name?

Eugene

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Eugene?

Not eating very much and staying in his cubby for days without coming out for floor play

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pet
2/27/2016
Pet Specialist: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 years ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Good morning, thanks for your question. It appears that the expert you were hoping to speak with is currently unavailable, so I have stepped in to offer assistance in their absence.

Are you able to obtain a rectal temperature on your GP? If so, please report back with the temperature you are able to obtain. This will help me in assisting you in determining what needs to happen from this point forward for Eugene.