Dr. Andy, Medical Director
Experience:  2003 Graduate
14008320

My rabbit back end smells horrid. The smell overwhelms my

Customer Question

My rabbit back end smells horrid. The smell overwhelms my home. His fecal matter develops into a ball in the back of his rectum and I have to remove it. I don't know what to do about the smell.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the rabbit's name and age?
Customer: Chubby and he is four years old. He is unneutered. At first I thought he was marking his territory because he gave off a musty smell. Now it smell almost rotten.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chubby?
Customer: He has conjunctivitis but I am treating.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Veterinarian about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pet
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help with your question about your rabbit.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem with Chubby, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.