Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My dog is having head tremors since we moved from Colorado…

Customer Question
My dog is having head...
My dog is having head tremors since we moved from Colorado to Washington state. Could it be allergies to all the molds. Stress from moving? Food. Was on beneful and now on Royal canin. Is getting lab work done
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pet
2/2/2016
Pet Specialist: Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist replied 2 years ago
Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist

Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one has responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged on and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with a special interest in canine health and holistic care of dogs. I'm sorry to hear your dog is having this problem. Some breeds are prone to this problem, so will you tell me what breed or mix of breeds your dog is?

Thank you.

Anna