Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

My female rabbit isn't being herself she's just laying

Customer Question
there, her ears are warm...
My female rabbit isn't being herself she's just laying there, her ears are warm but no lumps!
Recently she's been play fighting with her sister, but she just isn't moving I have turned my heating off recently too. I'm so worried she's only a baby I have only had her since Christmas and she hasn't her jabs yet could this be the reason?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Pet
2/1/2016
Pet Specialist: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

How long has she been down?

Can she move her back legs at all?

Any changes to her breathing?

Any wounds or sores anywhere from fighting?

Does she take the food/water you have given?