How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Louis Gotthelf Your Own Question
Dr. Louis Gotthelf
Dr. Louis Gotthelf, Veterinarian
Category: Pet
Satisfied Customers: 2438
Experience:  Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Owns a small animal hospital for 35 years
Type Your Pet Question Here...
Dr. Louis Gotthelf is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a licensed insurance agent in Michigan, I am trying to

This answer was rated:

I am a licensed insurance agent in Michigan, I am trying to find an insurance company that I can become an agent with to provide LIFE & HEALTH pet insurance for show dogs and breeders in Michigan. any help with a company name or website will be helpful. thanks, Wayne

Dr. Louis Gotthelf :

Hi. I'm Dr. Gotthelf. I have been a vet for 33 years and I would like to use my experience to help you with your pet's medical problem.

Dr. Louis Gotthelf :

The 2 biggest pet insurance companies are VPI and ASPCA. I don't know if any of them do life insurance for pets.

Dr. Louis Gotthelf and other Pet Specialists are ready to help you