Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I have a koi that is 7-8 yr. old. She has become what I would…

Customer Question
I have a koi that...
I have a koi that is 7-8 yr. old. She has become what I would say is bloated (large belly) and swims up side down like bladder is problem. Otherwise she looks strong and has been eating and stays with the other fish. Any way I can treat her??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Pet
6/21/2010
Pet Specialist: TROPICAL FISH AFICIONADO, YOUR TROPICAL FISH RESOURCE replied 8 years ago
TROPICAL FISH  AFICIONADO
TROPICAL FISH AFICIONADO, YOUR TROPICAL FISH RESOURCE

Is the Koi in question being housed in a pond or aquarium?

How many gallons of water does the pond/aquarium hold?

How many fish in total are in the pond/aquarium?

.

She passed away yesterday. Nothing I could do for her. For your info it is a 3500 gal out door pond. 12 fish all Koi. All the others seem fine. Water test good but I am going to take a sample for aditional test.

Thanks

I'm very sorry to hear about th fish's passing.

.

Thanks.