Pet

Get pet questions answered by pet Experts

I have two shoe boxes of Football basketball and baseball ...

Customer Question
I have two shoe boxes...
I have two shoe boxes of Football basketball and baseball cards. I found them in my house when i brough it. They have been in my basement for two years, in good shape. I dont know anything about sports and dont care to. I would like to know what should i do put them in the trash or sell them.
Submitted: 12 years ago.Category: Pet
4/1/2006
Pet Specialist: B. Shap, Broad Spectrum Of Animal Experience replied 12 years ago
B. Shap
B. Shap, Broad Spectrum Of Animal Experience
I think it will be quite easy to sell them on www.craigslist.com
which has locations all over the world. You can get free ad
listings. Put out that you have them and I am sure someone will
be willing to pay.

They are going to want to know the exact condition of the cards, so look at an online card collector site for details on that.

You can also do a search for some cards on ebay to get an idea of their
value. If I were you, and had time, I would look through to see
if there are any valuable ones. Otherwise if you want to quickly
part with them count approx. how many you have and sell them as one lot.

Best of luck! CLICK HERE FOR A USED SPORTS CARD SITE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for allowing me to help you!

Click
“ ACCEPT” if you appreciate my response.

Need further information? Click
reply!

If you feel I deserve a pat on the
back a bonus is happily accepted!