I believe that it is s a common side blotched lizard, and earlier it got scared when its tank got bumped it freaked out.

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I believe that it is s a common side blotched lizard, and earlier it got scared when its tank got bumped it freaked out. I put my hand next to it and kept it still to see if it would, if it climbed into my hand and it froze up its limbs went limp and it started opening its mouth wide like it was gasping for air
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Does this gasping happen all the time or only sometimes? Does the lizard have a cough as well?
Customer: now it is laying on top of one of its rocks and its back left leg is straight out behind it it's still breathing and opening its eyes but not reacting very much
JA: And what's the lizard's name and age?
Customer: I have not seen it happen before but I have only owned her (I think female) for a few weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: Her or his I believe it's a female name is ***** ***** I believe it's an adult common side blotched lizard Which only live a year
Answered by PitRottMommy in 9 hours 2 years ago
imglogo
PitRottMommy
15+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Hi, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and I'm happy to help. Please stand by while I have a chance to type.

Are you able to share video of what you're seeing?

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
PitRottMommy
logo
logo
logo
15+ years of experience
imglogo
PitRottMommy
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.