I just noticed a purple tint in his eye I have a two year old beardie just adopted him. I just started noticing last

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I just noticed a purple tint in his eye I have a two year old beardie just adopted him
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the Bearded Dragon's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: I just started noticing last night was the first time it’s very sporadic
JA: What type of food does he normally eat?
Customer: That’s the thing he’s very picky , loves anytHing that moves we feed him horn worms Dubia roaches and mealworms , he gets kale bok Choy and squash berries etc but the past two weeks he won’t eat any of his greens he only eats abut 6 berries a day He is shedding though so idk if that plays into it
JA: What's the Bearded Dragon's name?
Customer: Calvin
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know?
Customer: mites around the eyes I am using stuff to clear them up and cleaning the cage twice a week with baths every other day
Answered by PitRottMommy in 25 mins 2 years ago
imglogo
PitRottMommy
15+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help today.

Would you be able to share a picture to our chat or through texting, if that's easier? The website does charge a small fee for cell-to-cell texting, but it can be a good investment for a more rapid turn around.

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
PitRottMommy
logo
logo
logo
15+ years of experience
imglogo
PitRottMommy
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.