I have a chameleon and she seems weak and doesn’t want to eat, About a week, Crickets and superworms, Her name is Kiwi

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: I have a chameleon and she seems weak and doesn’t want to eat
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Can you tell me a little more about the chameleon's situation? How long has this been a concern?
Customer: About a week
JA: What type of food does she normally eat?
Customer: Crickets and superworms
JA: And what's the chameleon's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** I’d say about a year We for her 6 months ago Got her**
JA: Is there anything else the Vet should know about Kiwi?
Customer: That’s about it she seems very weak
Answered by Jav917 in 7 mins 2 years ago
imglogo
Jav917
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Mt ame Is joan and I have been a Vet Tech wirg over 35 years in Reptile health.

Do you have a UVB bulb, strength, age and brand?

Full spectrum basking light?

Diet?

Supplements?

Auto mister?

Temp in basking area and ambient temp?

Joan

Customer
we do. She's drinking plenty of water as well just not eating
Customer
Customer attachment 1/13/2020 11:19:00 PM

Cab you be more specific on the UVB age strength and brand"

Temps in basking area and ambient temp?

Wgar supplements are you giveing?

Joan

Customer
This is the one we've been using just bought a new one and replaced yesterday. Basking area is 77 and lower temps are 62. We're using repti calcium

I I cannot tell which lighhtoked at the picture light bulb you have. Is it a 5.0 oe 10.9?

This info will help in determining what is happening.

Joan

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Jav917
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
Jav917
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.