Our bearded dragon appears to have a runny bottom and is very lethargic. Stampy and he is 4 years old. He has just had a

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: our bearded dragon appears to have a runny bottom and is very lethargic.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the dragon. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Stampy and he is 4 years old.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Stampy?
Customer: he has just had a very big poo for possibly the 1st time in maybe 6 weeks and now he seems to be leaking from his bottom
Answered by PitRottMommy in 15 hours 3 years ago
imglogo
PitRottMommy
15+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years. Rest assured that I will do my best to help you today. I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I’m afraid I don’t have any control over your wait time, but I will be happy to assist you moving forward. Will you give me an update on how your companion is doing at this time so that I can move forward with addressing your concern? Have there been any changes since your original post?

Customer
he has done more runny poo everywhere. but I gave him a warm bath to clean him up and for a little massage and he is looking a little brighter. However I think he has tender spot under his tummy on his left side.his house has a small rough bark on the floor and I am concerned this might be causing a blockage. He does eat it sometimes when chasing crickets.

I will be going out of town today, JACustomer, so I am going to open your question for another expert. Please stand by for someone to enter the chat to assist further.

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
PitRottMommy
logo
logo
logo
15+ years of experience
imglogo
PitRottMommy
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.