I will need responses to all of the following questions to help you. It may be of some help to copy and paste the questions and answer them one at a time so they’re still numbered in your response. The more detailed your answers the easier it will be to assist.
1) What are the ambient temp, cool spot and hot spot temps in the habitat? What is the overnight temp?
2) What substrate is being used?
3) When did they last eat?
4) What bulbs are being used for the habitat? How old are the bulbs? What type of UV rays do they offer your companion, if any?
5) How long have you had your companion?
6) What does their diet typically consist of?
7) How many hours of light and dark are they given each day? Do you use any bulbs in their habitat during the dark hours? If so, what color bulb are you using?
8) What vitamin supplementation are you using, if any, and how often is it provided?
9) What is the humidity level and where in the habitat is it being read?
10) Are you hearing any clicking, popping, wheezing or seeing discharge from the eyes, nose or mouth?