Our bearded dragon is 3 y/o and went from a greenish grey color to bright yellow. His beard, belly and tail are black.

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: Our bearded dragon is 3 y/o and went from a greenish grey color to bright yellow. His beard, belly and tail are black. Noticed foam coming from mouth.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?
Customer: Worried about his change in color, black belly, beard and tail. As well as foam coming from mouth.
JA: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?
Customer: Not hurt.
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dragon?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Just freaking out and could use some direction please.
Answered by PitRottMommy in 6 hours 3 years ago
imglogo
PitRottMommy
15+ years of experience
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

Customer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer
Please connect me to a reptile expert - not a dog veterinarian. Thanks! This inquiry is for a bearded dragon

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I am very sorry to see that you have not received a response to your initial question before now. I’m afraid I don’t have any control over your wait time, but I will be happy to assist you today. Will you give me an update on how your companion is doing at this time so that I can move forward with addressing your concern? Have there been any changes since your original post? ​

Customer
Unfortunately he passed away. I have no idea what happened. We just got him a month ago from a friend who had him for three years. I think there was an underlying issue from before we got him.

I'm so sorry to hear. Would you like to continue our discussion to determine the cause of death?

Customer
When i woke up today he was bright yellow and orange. I thought it was because we have been giving him a regular diet of protein and veggies. Then i realized his underside was really black. He seemed great and then he just started being lethargic and not responding

I'm so sorry to hear. Would you like to continue our discussion to determine the cause of death?​

Read less
unlike
1 Likes
logoBack
logologo
PitRottMommy
logo
logo
logo
15+ years of experience
imglogo
PitRottMommy
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.