My daughter brought me her bearded dragon. She puffed her beard really big and mouth was open all the way and she was

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: My daughter brought me her bearded dragon. She puffed her beard really big and mouth was open all the way and she was tossing her head side to side. After I thought she was dead. She stared to come around but is breathing irregularly and is sometimes gasping.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dragon?
Customer: I tried getting her to drink water from a syringe and tried getting her to eat critical care from syringe but could only get a few drops in.
JA: Where does the dragon seem to hurt?
Customer: She doesn't have any injuries
JA: OK. No obvious pain. Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: just the breathing
JA: Is the dragon eating normally?
Customer: Has been eating less the last couple of days but has not eaten at all today
JA: OK, abnormal eating. The Expert will know if the dragon will be able to digest that. What is the dragon's name and age?
Customer: Kesha is almost a year old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kesha?
Customer: She is gasping and lethargic
Answered by Jav917 in 10 mins 3 years ago
imglogo
Jav917
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

H ello,

My name is ***** ***** I am a Vet Tech with over 40 years experience with Reptiles and their care.

Age of the dragon?, strength, age and brandSubstrate used?

UVB strength, age and brand?

Full spectrum Basking light?

Diet Veggies/prey?

Supplements?

Temp in basking area, ambient temp and cool area?

Joan

Customer
Our beardie is gone

I am sorry for the loss.

Joan

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Jav917
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
Jav917
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.