Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.
Crested geckos should be eating every single day. I'm surprised that she's still active, honestly. I will need responses to all of the following questions to help you. It may be of some help to copy and paste the questions and answer them one at a time so they’re still numbered in your response. The more detailed your answers the easier it will be to assist.
1) What are the ambient temp, cool spot and warm spot temps in the habitat? What is the overnight temp?
2) What substrate is being used?
3) Can you tell me about the care she had with your cousin, how long they owned her, etc.
4) What bulbs are being used for the habitat? How old are the bulbs? What type of UV rays do they offer your companion, if any?
5) Has she ever been paired with a male? If so, when? Has she ever produced eggs?
8) What specific vitamin supplementation are you using, if any, and how often is it provided? Any multivitamin?
9) Have you noticed any tremoring of the toes or fluttering of the eyelashes?
10) Is she still drinking well?
11) Have you had any luck with placing food on her snout to see if she will take it?
60402 satisfied customers