Our one leopard geckos front legs is bent in, she hardly moves but when she does it like she army crawls on her belly.

Expert's Assistant chatimg
Customer: our one leopard geckos front legs is bent in, she hardly moves but when she does it like she army crawls on her belly.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the leopard gecko?
Customer: Her front leg is bent in ward
JA: Where does the leopard gecko seem to hurt?
Customer: it doesn’t seem like it hurts at all.
JA: OK. No obvious pain. What is the leopard gecko's name and age?
Customer: Age is probably a little over a year maybe a year and a half. Her name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Bonnie?
Customer: She lives in a 20 gallon tank with another gecko
Answered by Jav917 in 1 hour 4 years ago
imglogo
Jav917
Pet Specialist
logo

Specialities include: Reptile Veterinary, Herp Veterinary, Exotic Animal Medicine, Amphibian Veterinary

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for over 35

ye

years and have worked with Reptiles over 40 years.

Type of substrate?

Diet?

is there a male in with her?

Supplements? How often given and any in tank?

Heat source?

Temp in enclosure?

Moist hide and dry hide?

Joan

Customer
We do reptisoil, her diet is mainly crickets, and sometimes mealworms, there is a male with her (from what we think) I’m not entirely sure the temp in the encloser as we speak but I do know it’s good for them. We had a heat gun and it read the correct temp. And yes, they have a moist and dry hide.

do you give supplements how often, type and is a dish left in the tank?

Joan

Read less
unlike
0 Likes
logoBack
logologo
Jav917
logo
logo
logo
Pet Specialist
imglogo
Jav917
+ years of experience
logo

Licensed veterinarians

Pearl avatar
Pearl Wilson, Veterinarian's Assistant
116 Veterinarians are online right now.